1. Visceral Meaning: relating to deep inward feelings rather than to the intellect. Synonym: ingrained, intuitive Sentence: “the voters’ visceral fear of change” 2.Visage M... Read more
1. Vociferous Meaning: expressing or characterized by vehement opinions. Synonym: vehement, outspoken, vocal, forthright Sentence: “he was a vociferous opponent of the takeover”... Read more
1. wily Meaning:skilled at gaining an advantage, especially deceitfully. Synonym:shrewd, clever, sharp, sharp-witted, astute, canny, Antonym:naive, guileless Sentence:”his wily opponen... Read more
1. Penurious Meaning: extremely poor; poverty-stricken. Synonym: poverty-stricken, destitute, niggardly, parsimonious Antonym: wealthy, generous Sentence: “a penurious old tramp”... Read more
1. Perfidious Meaning: deceitful and untrustworthy. Synonym: treacherous, duplicitous, deceitful, disloyal, faithless, unfaithful, traitorous Antonym: faithful, loyal Sentence: “a perf... Read more
1. Sombre Meaning: having or conveying a feeling of deep seriousness and sadness Synonym: solemn, earnest, serious, Antonym: cheerful, bright Sentence: “he looked at her with a sombre... Read more
How many questions did you attempt in IBPS PO Prelims ?
How many questions did you attempt in IBPS RRB MAINS 2017?
2015 Race 4 Bank Exams, Powered By Honey Soft Solutions